Table of Contents
Recommended products regarding the topic “What Is Silicon Dioxide”
We have compared products in the section “What Is Silicon Dioxide”. Here you can find the top 15 in the category “What Is Silicon Dioxide”.
What Is Silicon Dioxide – the most important at a glance
Silicon Dioxide, commonly known as silica, is a naturally occurring chemical compound consisting of silicon and oxygen atoms. It is widely known for its hardness and is most commonly found in the form of quartz. In terms of its usage, silicon dioxide is a common additive in the food industry for its anti-caking properties, it’s also used in the production of glass, concrete, and ceramics. From a product perspective, Silicon Dioxide can come in various forms such as fine powder, sand, or even in a liquid state when dissolved in water. Some silicon dioxide products are availed in food-grade or industrial-grade variants, with Food Grade Silicon Dioxide typically being refined further for safe consumption. The key difference between the products lies in their refinement level and intended use, thus buyers should ensure the variant suits their need.
Bestsellers in “What Is Silicon Dioxide”
A list of bestsellers under the category “What Is Silicon Dioxide” you can find here. Here you can see which products other users have bought especially often.
- TOTAL WEIGHT OF PRODUCT: 4 Ounces
- NUMBER OF BOTTLE(S): 1 Plastic Bottle
- TEXTURE: Fine Powder
- GRADE: 99.6% Pure Pharmaceutical Grade
- CAS#: 7631-86-9
- Silica Powder (also known as Silicon dioxide) is a synthetic powder that improves the anti-caking and free-flow properties of powders, making them easier to manipulate, transport and use. The high absorption power and anti-caking properties of this Silica makes it ideal for use as a food additive in a variety of food applications.
- This Product is strictly intended for business, commercial, and industrial use. Customers must have a comprehensive understanding of each product’s intended use.-Heat Sealed in a Poly Bag to Maintain Freshness
- Silica is a white 16 micron powder that is both tasteless and odorless with a 'medium' level oil absorption.
- Common Applications: Artificial Sweeteners, Bake Mixes, Baking Powders, Chili Powders, Cocoa Mixes, Dessert Mixes, Essential Oils, Flavorings, Grated Cheeses, Gravy Mixes, Instant Coffee, Meat Seasonings, Non-dairy Creamers, Powdered Eggs, Powdered Milk, Salt, Salt Substitutes, Seasonings, Soup, Mixes, Soya Lecithin, Spices, Stabilizers
- EASY TABLET FORMATION - This excipient is a dry lubricant and anti-caking agent, reducing the effort required to create new formulas, Use with your tablet formulation to bind and increase flow; Ensure all your tablets are uniform!
- Weight: 4 Ounces (113 Grams)
- Purity: 99.6% Pure
- Grade: Pharmaceutical
- Texture: Fine Powder
- CAS Number: 7631-86-9
- TABLET CONSISTENCY - Works as glidant to increase product flow and blend uniformity in tablet and capsule formulations; Decrease weight variations and yield loss during production
- FIX TABLET DEFECTS - Use as an anti-caking agent to reduce sticking and picking on tablets
- UNIQUELY MOISTURE ABSORBING - Removes trace quantities of machine-wearing moisture from dry ingredients
- SAFE AND CERTIFIED TO MEET DIETARY NEEDS – GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe); LFA's Silica is vegetarian, kosher, and halal certified
- MADE IN THE USA - All LFA excipients are manufactured in cGMP certified facilities; Backed by a 30 day guarantee!
- Hardcover Book
- Thorn, Theresa (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 40 Pages - 06/04/2019 (Publication Date) - Henry Holt and Co. (BYR) (Publisher)
- GAUGES INCLUDE:8g(3mm),6g(4mm),4g(5mm),2g(6mm),0g(8mm),00g(10mm),1/2"(12mm),9/16"(14mm),5/8"(16mm),11/16”(18mm),3/4”(20mm),7/8”(22mm),1”(25mm),for 8g to 1",13pairs,Set Selling
- 12 KINDS OF COLORS TO BE CHOSEN:Black,white,gray,turquoise,purple,pink,green,red,light blue,skin,orange and clear.Pls choose what you like.
- Each pair has a size label attached to it,Clear size,Each pair is packed independently.Double flare saddle plugs,easy to take on and take off,It can be well fixed on the earlobe and not easy to fall off.
- THE MOST COMFORTABLE MATERIAL:Antiallergic Silicone gauges plugs must be the best suitable material to wear,it is soft,don not hurt your earlobe,and saddle solid style,will not so soft that will easy to lose.
- OUR COMMITMENT:Any problems,pls don't hesitate to contact us,We will solve your problems as quickly as possible,if product any troubles,email to us,we will provide you the most suitable one unconditionally.
- ADVANCED MEDICAL-GRADE SILICONE FORMULA – Silicone is the only proven topical ingredient for scar management
- EASY-TO-USE. ScarAid’s glide-on stick applicator ensures easy mess-free application and is convenient to carry in a purse or pocket.
- IDEAL FOR EXPOSED SCARS – Discreet option for use on the face, neck, arms, legs, elbows, knees and other areas where silicone strips or tape would be unsightly
- NON-TOXIC FRAGRANCE-FREE— Patented formula is proudly made in the U.S.A.
- SURGEON RECOMMENDED - FDA-cleared, clinically-proven formulation is easy to use and apply regularly, which translates to rapid healing and results
- Product Name: KH570 Processing Nano Silicon Dioxide Powder
- Appearance: White powder
- Particle Size: 20nm
- Purity: 99%, BET: 140.21m2/g
- It is mainly used in UV resistant materials, textiles, photocatalytic catalysts, optical / magnetic memory, self-cleaning glass, sunscreens, paints, inks, food packaging materials, paper industry, aerospace industry, lithium batteries, solar cells and gas adsorbents etc.
- Paige Tate & Co. (Producer) - Paige, Tabitha (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 96 Pages - 10/20/2020 (Publication Date) - Paige Tate & Co (Publisher)
Current offers for “What Is Silicon Dioxide”
You want to buy the best products in “What Is Silicon Dioxide”? In this bestseller list you will find new offers every day. Here you will find a large selection of current products in the category “What Is Silicon Dioxide”.